Married: Ph.D. Branislav Todorović; Children: Borislav, Natalija, Jovan; Languages: Serbian, English, German
B.Sc. Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, 1965;
Specialization: Institute for Thermodynamic and Refrigeration, Technical University of West Berlin, 7 months, 1966;
Ph.D.Sci. in Thermodynamics, University of Belgrade, 1977;
Mech. Engineer – Responsible Designer of Thermal, Energy, Gas and Process Systems, Engineering Chamber of Serbia, 2003.
Mech. Engineer – Responsible Designer for Buildings Energy Efficiency, Engineering Chamber of Serbia, 2012.
- Owner and Director of the vea-invi ltd. (Virtual Engineering & Art–Investment Vision, www.vea-invi.com teaming with www.in-vi.com), since 2007 – current Kyung Hee University, Centre for Sustainable and Healthy Buildings, Seocheon-dong, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea - Research Professor, 2010 – 2015.
- Director of the Private Agency: VEA-Virtual Expert Agency for Multiconsultancy and Media Production, 2003 – 2007.
- Knowledge Management Director of the Joint Venture EnPlus/DERES, 2000/2002.
University of Belgrade
- Assistant Professor for Thermodynamics, 1977-1984.
- Associate Professor for Thermodynamics, 1984-1989.
- Full Professor for Thermodynamics, 1989.
- Founder and Head of DERES - Division for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources, 1997.
- Director of the International School on Renewable Energy Sources for Sustainable Agriculture, Food Chain and HFA
1997 to 2010 (www.rcub.bg.ac.rs/~todorom).
- Professor - Multidisciplinary Master Program in Preventive Conservation, University of Belgrade and Sorbonne 2008/2011.
Visiting Teaching and Research Positions
- University of California, Mechanical Engineering Department, Berkeley – Post Doctoral Research Associate, 1985/86.
- University of Kansas, School of Engineering – Adjunct Professor 1994/95.
- National University of Singapore - Visiting Scholar 2005le , Research consultancy 2008/2009
- University of Hong Kong - Visiting Scholar 2006, 2008,
- Southeast University, School of Energy and Engineering, Nanjing, China, Guest Professor, elec. 2009-current.